Kid Icarus Uprising (Includes 3DS Stand) Game 3DS
Get these two items for just...$64.98
Kid Icarus Uprising (Includes 3DS Stand) Game 3DS Product Description
Please note 3DS console required to play - not compatible with original DS consoles
Includes 3DS Stand
One of the most beloved franchises in Nintendo's long history makes its glorious return in spectacular 3D. Pit of Kid Icarus fame is back in a new game designed specifically for the Nintendo 3DS system by Masahiro Sakurai, creator of the Kirby and Super Smash Bros. franchises, and his development team at Project Sora.
Kid Icarus Uprising is a fast paced and actionpacked blend of aerial and ground-based shooting built on elegantly intuitive and streamlined play control. This follow-up to the original Kid Icarus - released for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1987 - has been at the top of gamers' wish lists for years.
- Fast-paced and action-packed from the streets to the skies: Boasting game play that is easy to pick up but incredibly deep, the game is sure to satisfy novice gamers as well as fans who have been clamoring for a new installment in the franchise. The hero, Pit, teams up with Palutena, the goddess of light, who bestows on him the miracle of flight for limited stretches. With this gift, Pit soars through the skies, shooting down swarms of enemies, then alights and engages in frantic ground-based battles against Medusa's underworld army
- Items, weapons and upgrades galore offer an incredibly deep experience: Find and collect numerous weapons and items that offer bonuses and ability boosts. Players can choose weapons before they send Pit into battle, giving them countless layers of strategies in each level. Players can choose between a basic Blade, basic Claws and a basic Orbitar weapon. Blades are well-balanced, Claws have limited reach but increase running speed and the Orbitars can shoot two shots that grow in power over distance
- Fiend's Cauldron: An incredible new system that allows players to customise their play experience, the Fiend's Cauldron lets players adjust their desired Intensity ranging from 0.0 to 9.0 for each individual Chapter. As the Intensity increases, enemies will be more aggressive, have more energy and hit harder but players will be able to earn more Hearts and more powerful weapon drops by defeating them. Hearts are also used by players to purchase new weapons. The standard Intensity is set at 2.0 but players can precisely adjust this by 0.1 increments. In order to increase the Intensity, players must bet by placing an increasing number of Hearts into the Fiend's Cauldron. If the player is defeated during the Chapter, some Hearts will be lost and the Intensity will automatically be lowered.
- Weapons: A wide variety of collectible weapons offers an extraordinary amount of replay value. With 9 different categories of weapons, ranging from Divine Bows to Shot Claws, players can learn the unique characteristics of each weapon and determine which is best suited for each battle and their style of play.
- Stand: Kid Icarus: Uprising uses a control scheme designed to fit the game's unique blend of flight, shooting and melee combat, and offers tremendous precision, speed and depth that rewards dedicated players. The left hand uses the Circle Pad, while the right uses a stylus, both at the same time. Every copy of the game will come with a free stand that holds the Nintendo 3DS at an angle above any flat surface, and provides players with a new kind of gaming experience.
*Console not included
Reviews of Kid Icarus Uprising (Includes 3DS Stand) Game 3DS
|Contains 3D Images||Yes|
|Software Language||English / French / Italian / German / Spanish|
|Manual Language||English / French / Italian / German / Spanish / Dutch / Russian|
|Local Play||2-6 Players|
|Circle Pad Pro||Compatible|
|Genre||Third Person Shooter|
Why buy from ozgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!