Luigis Mansion 2 Dark Moon Game 3DS
Get these two items for just...$88.48
Get these two items for just...$85.98
Luigis Mansion 2 Dark Moon Game 3DS Product Description
Please note 3DS console required to play - not compatible with original DS consoles.
Luigi is back on a mission to remove a bunch of stubborn ghosts from some super-spooky mansions with his trusty
“Poltergust” ghost-grabbing vacuum cleaner. This time around the ghosts are craftier than ever... Just shining a light on them won’t phase these phantoms; instead you’ll need to shock them with a strobe of light before you
can begin to vacuum them up. Incorporating more puzzles than its GameCube predecessor, Luigi’s Mansion 2 will put your grey matter to the test. An array of different ghosts haunt the various mansions, so you’d best get geared-up to help poor easily-scared Luigi figure out how to defeat each one!
The old mansions hide secrets aplenty, but that’s just an invitation to exploration for a man armed with a very special
vacuum cleaner! On top of hoovering up piles of leaves to reveal hidden hoards or sucking up stacks of cash, the Poltergust can
gobble wallpaper and more to reveal secrets, unearth newareas and unveil treasure chests...
Up to four players* can join up and journey into the Scarescraper jam-packed with paranormal creatures. In
Hunter Mode, each player controls a different colour Luigi and is challenged to hunt down ghosts and use effective
teamwork to clear each floor of the tower before the clock strikes zero.
Bonuses and upgrades can be earned depending on how well the team performs, helping to get the ghost-hunting
team to the boss battles awaiting at the top of each tower. Players can choose the number of floors in this mode
ranging from 5, 10 or 25. They can also adjust the difficulty to cater to both new and veteran gamers. Fallen players can
even be revived by their teammates to keep the adventure going.
Luigi's Mansion 2 3D Features:
- Shining a light on the ghosts is no longer enough to stun them into immobility. Players need to activate a strobe function and release it to stun the ghosts before sucking them up with the Poltergust.
- Different types of ghosts haunt the different mansions. Luigi must figure out how to defeat each one of them and find hidden secrets to unlock new areas and treasure chests. These new elements add more variety and introduce new puzzle-solving mechanics.
- Players can use the Poltergust to help Luigi remove wallpaper to reveal hidden areas, clean up piles of treasure-hiding leaves or suck up stacks of coins and bills. But in reality, the nervous and reluctant Luigi just wants to get as far away from these ghosts as possible.
- The 3D visuals bring the mansions, ghosts and surroundings to life. Players experience all the haunting chills and fun the game has to offer.
- This game is the first follow-up to the 2001 Nintendo GameCube™ launch title Luigi’s Mansion™.
Reviews of Luigis Mansion 2 Dark Moon Game 3DS
|Contains 3D Images||Yes|
|Software Language||English / French / Italian / German / Spanish / Russian|
|Local Play||Co-op 2-4 Players|
|Internet||Co-op 2-4 Players|
|Download Play||Co-op 2-4 Players|
Why buy from ozgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!