Terms & Conditions of Use of ozgameshop.com
1. Changes to the site: We reserve the right to make changes to this site, the disclaimers and these terms and conditions at any time.
2. Before returning any item please follow our returns authorisation procedure downloading a returns form from the contact us page. Please contact us via email for an authorisation number. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any return that does not include a returns form and authorisation number.
3. We cannot refund or exchange an opened item unless it is faulty, or if the item was sent to you through our error.
4. We test every single return; please allow 7 working days for this procedure. If a returned item is found not to be faulty by our test centre we will return the item to you and you will be liable for the postage. Please note that it is your responsibility to check that any item bought is compatible with the hardware that you currently own.
5. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered you will receive a full refund.
6. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, delivery details may not be changed after an order has been placed. Our labels are printed automatically from the information you provide, we accept no liability for loss caused by incorrect delivery details entered by you.
7. You must be over eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
8. We do not provide a drop shipping service. Delivery addresses entered must be your own private residence or place of work.
9. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. We dispatch Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm. We are not liable for any delays in delivery time.
10. We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
11. Orders are not classified as lost in transit until 25 working days after the dispatch date. If an order is still not delivered after these timeframes we will issue you with a replacement(s) or a refund at our discretion for the lost item(s). If a refund or replacement(s) is issued you may receive a short form to complete by the original courier company to confirm you did not receive your delivery. If this form is not completed or you state the original item was received but have informed us that it was not, we reserve the right to pass your details on to a debt collection company to recover the cost of your order and all related expenses including those of recovering the debt. Lost in post claims are limited to 3 claims per account and address. Please also note that after 90 days an order can no longer be declared as Lost in Transit.
12. Items are sent from multiple warehouses in the UK and Channel Islands. Multiple items are usually sent in separate packages. We are not responsible for any customs/duties/taxes or other fees that may charged by your home country.
13.The website and domain name www.ozgameshop.com is owned and operated by Xbite Ltd. If you have any questions about any aspect of our website, please feel free to contact us through our contact form.
14. We display currencies on our website based on the country you are connecting from.
15. Orders may be rejected and refunded at any point before dispatch by us if delivery or payment details are flagged by our automated fraud prevention system. To try to minimise the chance of this happening if possible use a credit/debit card or PayPal account that has the same billing address as your order delivery address.
16. To cancel an order please e-mail with Cancellation as the subject. You must include your order number, name and full delivery address. Where possible if an order has not been passed to our warehouse, or where a digital purchase has not yet entered into our emailing system, it will not be dispatched if cancelled. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched but no later than 7 working days after the day after you receive the product by returning the unopened order in the same condition it was in when delivered to you with a fully completed returns form. Once returned you will be refunded the purchase cost using the same method as you used to pay within 30 days of your order. You will be liable for all charges incurred in returning the order.
17. You are responsible for taking reasonable care of looking after your username and password as you are liable for orders placed using your account.
18. You agree to notify us of any problems by way of the contact page before taking any other action.
19. From time-to-time we will offer voucher codes for you to save money on an order. All voucher codes are limited to one per person/account/household/PayPal account. We reserve the right to refuse a voucher and cancel a transaction. All codes are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Voucher codes are not valid with PayPal Express Checkout, please ensure you use the Go To Checkout button and enter the code on the ozgameshop.com website.
20. A region-specific PSN/Xbox Live/Nintendo Network account may be required when ordering an item that contains downloadable content
21. If you need to change the address of a previous order you have made, please contact us, the order will not be updated automatically.
22. Any positive comments made with regards to the service that we provide, via email or any social media outlet, may be used as a testimonial on the website. Should we use your comment as a testimonial and you don't want this to be publically shown please kindly contact us so that we can remove this for you.
23. If an item is returned to us as undelivered by the postal services, we are unable to send the item out again but will refund you for the purchase and contact you informing you of the situation.
24. When writing a product review, in order to eligible to receive the Player Points reward, all content must be your own.
25. The Player Points rewarded for product reviews are awarded as soon as the product review is approved, and can be withdrawn immediately.
26. If a user submits an abnormal amount of product reviews we reserve the right to approve them and consequently not award Player Points.
27. When deciding whether or not to approve a product review, our decision is final.
28. Please be aware that we are a UK-based company and our bank account is also in the UK. Some transactions may be subject to a small international processing fee from your bank. We advise you to check with your bank before placing your order as any international processing fees cannot be refunded by ourselves.
29. Only one voucher may be redeemed per order.
30. We aim to approve all the email game codes against our security checks on the same day in working hours of Monday to Friday from 9am - 6pm GMT however this process can take longer and is not guaranteed, although in most cases the code will reach you on the same day.
31. We cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information advertised price comparison websites, and we will only be able to charge the price stated on our own website.
32. If you do not understand or agree to all the above statements please exit this site immediately.