Driver: Parallel Lines follows the story of a young New York driver, TK, who makes his living driving gangsters, pimps, criminals, and lowlifes in and out of trouble, using his driving skills and street smarts to make money and live the good life of sex, fast cars and drugs.
The year is 1978, TK plans to start a cocaine empire of his own but things don't pan out quite as well as planned, he gets locked up for 28 years. This fast-forwards the story to present day Manhattan where TK is set free, with one thing on his mind - revenge!
- New and Improved: Massive enhancements over previous Driver games - including better characters and vehicles AI, better graphics and physics.
- Gripped Camera In 3rd Person On Walk Mode: "Over the shoulder" more immersive experience of the game.
- Experience Open Environments Racing Over 260 km In Two Distinct Time Periods: Multiple paths to complete over 32 missions and 132 sight jobs across photo-realistic 1978 & 2006 New York City.
- Fully Immersive World: Open Environments provide multiply ways to complete over 35 missions.
- Movie-style Gameplay Experience: A fully engaging storyline combining state of the art cutscenes and realistic in-game interaction.
- Fast and Furious Cars: Experience the thrills of over 80 customizable vehicles, including cars, bikes and trucks.
Why Buy From Us?
Free Insured Delivery.
Free insured delivery on all orders over $50 is available to all of our customers, new or old.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery, we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay, we also take payments via PayPal so you can use your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.