THE ORDER OF DAWN: In their immeasurable greed and constant thirst for power, the thirteen most powerful Mages of all time doomed the land, hurling it into an endless spiral of chaos and despair. Now, only a few years after the end of the Convocation, evil is back - stronger and more powerful than ever before - to finish what was started.
SHADOW OF THE PHOENIX: Using the power of an enslaved god, an evil necromancer resurrects the circle’s Mages to serve his unholy plans. Only the force of the phoenix’s stone can stop the circle’s return. It's up to the rune warrior to defeat his former masters for good.
BREATH OF WINTER: A Prince of Darkness, a Fial Darg, was set free through the Convocation and took over the reign over the Fire Empire. His wish is to bring the Renegades, the Gods of darkness, back to Eo.
- Innovative game design: The unique mixture of RTS and RPG elements offers a brand new game experience.
- High degree of identification with the hero-avatar, whose skills and strengths can be improved by the player.
- Click'n'Fight: This revolutionary control system guarantees instant action, the best possible overview and completely new tactical possibilities in battle.
- 6 races - Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Dark Elves, Orcs and Trolls - that can be used simultaneously (!) to build settlements and fight battles and more than 30 different enemy races, from cowardly goblins to powerful demons, Fire Angels, Werewolfs and giant Ice Dragons.
- A multitude of spells, divided into different categories of magic (white, black, elemental, etc.) and enchanted items.
- Awe-inspiring 3D-graphics with zoom levels from isometric to 1st-Person-views.
OS: Windows XP or Windows Vista
CPU: 1.8 GHz Processor
RAM: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)