WWE 12 Game Xbox 360
WWE 12 Game Xbox 360 Product Description
WWE12 will celebrate the rebirth of the iconic and authentic simulation franchise through a bigger game, badder presentation and better gameplay than ever before, delivering long-awaited critical improvements to the core gameplay experience, the most creative and extensive feature set to date and a visceral, edgy and polished presentation.
Players will become part of WWE through extensive gameplay advancements, including the brand new Breaking Point submission system, new Attributes and control layout as well as significant improvements to other key gameplay systems. WWE Universe Mode 2.0 will generate new and more impactful elements of unpredictability based on player decisions, while dynamic visual changes to gameplay presentation, including new animations, camera positions, lighting and improved rendering, will set the tone for delivering an exceptional simulation of WWE programming.
WWE12 will feature the franchise's best-in-class creation suite, enabling players to develop and customize their own Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, Highlight Reels and other all-new capabilities. In addition, the popular Road to WrestleMania Mode will enable players to explore compelling new storylines and major gameplay improvements.
WWE12 will also boast one of the largest rosters of WWE Superstars, WWE Divas and WWE Legends in franchise history, including John Cena, Randy Orton, The Miz and the debuting Alberto Del Rio.
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY - Engage in the WWE experience like never before through a dynamic gameplay system that looks, feels and plays better than ever before. The brand new Breaking Point submission system, new Attributes and control layout, as well as major changes to Momentum and Stamina systems make for the best WWE gameplay to date.
- DYNAMIC PRESENTATION - Observe impressive visual changes to gameplay presentation, including new animations, camera positions, lighting arrangements and significantly improved rendering, all delivering an authentic and striking representation of WWE programming.
- WWE UNIVERSE 2.0 - Embrace the virtual WWE experience through new and more impactful elements of unpredictability, as rivalries, alliances, matches and spontaneous action will dramatically evolve based on individual player decisions.
- CREATE AND SHARE - Develop and customize Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, Highlight Reels and all-new, to-be-announced capabilities in the franchise’s best-in-class creation suite.
- ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA - Explore in the franchise’s popular story-based mode through compelling new storylines and major gameplay improvements.
- EXTENSIVE ROSTER - Compete with WWE Superstars, WWE Divas and WWE Legends from one of the largest rosters in franchise history, including John Cena, Randy Orton, The Miz and Alberto Del Rio
Reviews of WWE 12 Game Xbox 360
Despite THQ's promises to fix glaring gameplay flaws and a new name; WWE '12 is essentially the same as it's predecessors. Road to Wrestlemania mode is perhaps the worst yet given many frustrating scenarios and battles that often feel quite cheap and tedious to work out and complete.
The final story takes your own custom created wrestler, replaces half of your settings with default selections puts you through a boring drawn out story that may leave you wanting to purchase all the unlockables offered within the game with actual Microsoft Points just to avoid frustration.
About the only thing this game really has going for it is it's many "creation" features. As well as all the previous features, this years allows you to create your own ring, fan signs, and even allows you customise your created wrestlers announced name with up to 4 out of the many names available being selectable.
Overall as a single player game, WWE '12 sucks. Perhaps arguably moreso than its predecessors. As a multiplayer game with mates or a game in which to express creativity it MIGHT be worth a look so long as you don't don't any of the more recent Smackdown vs. Raw games.
|HDTV||720p / 1080i / 1080p|
|To Save Game||7MB|
|Offline Players||1-4 Players|
|Online Multiplayers||2-12 Players|
|Online Content Download||Yes|
Why buy from ozgameshop.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!