SPECTRE PRO RGB FAN - 140MM
The Bitfenix Spectre Pro RGB fans generate a high static pressure and are particularly quiet thanks to specially shaped rotor blades. They are therefore versatile and can be used as housing, radiator or CPU fans. Their RGB lighting is compatible with ASUS Aura Sync motherboards and can therefore be easily controlled via the Aura Sync software and synchronised with other RGB components.
THE SPECTRE PRO RGB FAN AT A GLANCE
- 140 mm fan with 146,4 m³/h flow volume at 1.200 RPM and 22,8 dB(A)
- Flexible installation as radiator, case or CPU fans
- Equipped with particularly bright and durable TriBright RGB-LEDs
- Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync motherboards
- High static pressure with low noise emissions
PATENTED LED TECHNOLOGY & ASUS AURA SYNC SUPPORT
The fan hub is fitted with particularly bright and durable TriBright RGB-LEDs which, thanks to the transparent materials used in the rotor and dispersion ring, create an impressive halo effect. If the fan is connected to an ASUS motherboard with 4-pin RGB headers, colour tones and effects can be synchronised with compatible RGB components and controlled centrally via the ASUS Aura Sync Software.
The rotor blades of the Spectre Pro RGB are designed to reduce noisy air turbulence to a minimum. The dual frame layout, in which the fan sits in its own frame within the outer frame, also reduces the transmission of vibrations. Hydrodynamic plain bearings are also employed, and these are characterised by their superior smoothness and durability.
In addition to fan screws, the bundle includes rubber pins for uncoupled mounting, connecting cables and an adapter for even quieter 7-volt operation.
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Colour: Black (frame), transparent white (rotor / dispersion ring)
- Volume: 22,8 dB(A)
- Speed: 1.200 U/min
- Flow Volume: 146,4 m³/h
- Static Pressure: 1,38 mm H2O
- Voltage: 12 V
- Start Voltage: 5 V
- 1x 4-Pin (RGB)
- 1x 3-Pin (power supply)
- Lighting: 5050 TriBright SMD