Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require a US Nintendo Network account.
Return to Ivalice in the latest instalment of the legendary FINAL FANTASY TACTICS series. Summer vacation has begun for all but one unlucky student. Alone in the school library, Luso solemnly toils away the punishment his mischief has brought him. It is there that he finds a dusty, mysterious book. Opening it, he reads aloud the only text it contains: ¿One is fated to fill these barren pages. Know you his name?¿ Scrawling his name onto the next blank page, Luso unwittingly begins the first chapter of an adventure all his own.
- Tactics A2 brings more than 50 job classes to the player, enhancing one of the FINAL FANTASY series¿ most distinctive features
- All-new content and enhancements, including polished game mechanics, new jobs, new races and a new clan system that enrich the Ivalice experience for fans and newcomers alike
- The North American release will allow players to command characters in battle and navigate through menus all with a tap of the stylus
- Witness vibrant and colorful visuals in dual-screen presentation, made possible by Nintendo DS
- Increased replay value with up to 400 available quests, allowing players to immerse themselves in a multi-faceted storyline
Why Buy From Us?
Free Insured Delivery.
Free insured delivery on all orders over $50 is available to all of our customers, new or old.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery, we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay, we also take payments via PayPal so you can use your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.