Combining a massive six heatpipe dual radiator design with an exquisite NF-P14/NF-P12 dual fan configuration, the NH-D14 is built for ultimate quiet cooling performance. Topped off with a tube of Noctua's award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound as well as the new SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, the NH-D14 is an elite choice for the highest demands in premium quality quiet cooling.
- Six heatpipe dual radiator design
- Dual NF-P14/NF-P12 fan setup
- Asymmetrical design for high compatibility
- Excellent component cooling
- SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system
- Dimensions(with fans): 160 x 140 x 158mm ( H x W x D)
- Materials: Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
- Fans Included: Noctua NF-P14 / Noctua NF-P12
- Fan Speeds: 1200 & 1300 RPM
- Fan Aiflow: 64.9 & 54.3 CFM
- Fan Noise: 13.2 & 12.6bDA
- Six Year Warranty
**For an free AM4 bracket please visit the manufacturer support page with proof of purchase of the cooler and proof of purchase for the Ryzen CPU. We will try our best to get some brackets but you should contact the manufacturer first. **
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at ozgameshop.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
Want to know when Noctua NH-D14 Dual Radiator CPU Cooler drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.