Seagate IronWolf (NAS) 3.5" 3TB 5900RPM SATA 6Gb/s HDD
Always on and always working, IronWolf drives are purpose-built for creative pro and other types of NAS storage. Reduce downtime and ensure peak performance under heavy loads with the agility of IronWolf.
IronWolf is optimised with AgileArray, built for NAS to provide the ultimate NAS experience. It features dual-plane balancing for consistent performance, RAID-optimised firmware and advanced power management.
IronWolf Health Management is designed to operate on enabled Synology DiskStation NAS, populated with supported IronWolf or IronWolf Pro HDDs. It helps to improve overall system reliability by automatically displaying prevention, intervention and recovery options for the user.
Be tough. Be ready
Optimised for NAS with AgileArray, IronWolf Pro enterprise-class hard drives are built to be always on, always working in NAS enclosures with RAID up to 8 bays.
Built alongside NAS vendors
IronWolf and IronWolf Pro are built alongside NAS vendors to help ensure compatibility.
Drive health monitoring
IronWolf Health Management automatically displays prevention, intervention, and recovery options.
7200-RPM performance delivered
Choose low capacity IronWolf drives with 5900 RPM; 7200 RPM retrieves your data even faster.
Up to 8 bays
NAS-optimised with AgileArray firmware, IronWolf drives are built for multi-user environments.
Connected for home
Built for connected homes and multi-user environments, IronWolf Pro can handle your data backup and streaming media content.
Get more done! IronWolf-equipped NAS are built to handle collaborative projects and workloads.
Boost business growth
IronWolf drives help enable business growth with IronWolf Health Management.
- IronWolf is an ideal companion for your NAS for 24 × 7 remote access, backups and file sharing from anywhere, making sharing ideas easy
- Dual-plane balance and rotational vibration sensors mitigate vibration in multi-bay NAS enclosures for consistent performance and reliability
- RAID optimisation increases performance and reliability with error recovery control for better data integrity
- Enhanced power management saves energy and delivers power when the NAS needs it most
- With workloads of up to 180 TB/year on IronWolf, multiple users can confidently upload and download data to a NAS server