Due to the new COVID restrictions, expect delays of an additional 5-6 days on top of the normal estimated times.
Seagate solid state drives are now even faster with the lastest Gen 4 M.2 drives. These high performance drives are perfect for entering the game first and avoid waiting for all those textures and shaders to load. Seagate are one of the biggest storage brands in the world and with the 5 year warranty that is offered with these drives realiability is a focus.
Seagate® FireCuda® 520 SSD with PCIe® Gen4 ×4 interface is our fastest solid state drive — nearly 45% faster sequential reads/writes than the previous generation. It provides plug-and-play compatibility with all PCIe 4.0 motherboards, and delivers an extreme boost in performance with the latest 3D TLC NAND technology. Upgrading to the FireCuda 520 unlocks Gen4 speed and supplies up to 9× faster sequential reads than SATA SSDs.
- Leverage sequential read/write performance up to 5,000/2,500 MB/s, and random read/write up to 430K/620K IOPS.
- Take advantage of up to 45% more speed than Gen3 M.2 NVMe™ and up to 9× faster sequential reads than SATA SSDs.
- Utilise an E16 controller that is fully aligned with AMD X570 chipset motherboards and able to reach up to 5 GB/s reads/4.4 GB/s writes.
- Easily upgrade to a drive that’s compatible with Gen4 motherboards and fully backwards compatible with all PCIe 3.0 platforms.
- Enjoy the latest NAND technology, which provides the most advanced speed and durability for your money.
- Choose from multiple capacities (up to 2 TB), and store your gaming library on your boot drive.
- Download our free SeaTools™ SSD software to take advantage of drive performance reporting, S.M.A.R.T. attributes, health monitoring, firmware updates, diagnostics, managing logs — and multiple gamer theme options.
- Creative professional systems
- High-performance Gaming PCs
- Interface: PCIe Gen4 ×4, NVMe 1.3
- NAND Flash Memory: 3D TLC
- Form Factor: M.2 2280-D2
- Sequential Read/Write: Upto 5,000 / Upto 2500 MB/s
- Read 4KB IOPS: Upto 430K
- Write 4KB IOPS: Upto 630K
- MTTF: 1,800,000 hours
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80.15mm x 22.15mm x 3.58mm
- Warranty: 5 Years
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at ozgameshop.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
Want to know when Seagate Firecuda 520 500GB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive (ZP500GM3A002) drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.