In the law enforcement profession, a highway police officer has a diverse and exciting role. For the first time, Autobahn Police Simulator offers you a realistic job experience. Slip into the role of a highway policeman and take part in challenging ‘blue light’ operations on Germany's fastest road, the legendary Autobahn.
Patrol a 40 km section of highway where various scenarios and exciting tasks await. The police station, highway interchanges, service and parking areas provide realistic settings. Choose your vehicle and head out to the accidents. Our fleet offers fully equipped police cars, as well as on-site ambulances and fire trucks for additional realism.
Use the "Please Follow" display on your patrol car or wave cars over for inspection. Check for drunk drivers and investigate vehicles for drugs. Your tasks will include inspecting TÜV seals (German vehicle inspection stickers), interviewing drivers and questioning evidence. Use the available undercover car for speed patrols. During your shift, check truck drivers at rest stops to verify that trucks are properly secured and drivers have taken their mandatory rest stops.
Once in a while, you may need to assist in chasing down a fleeing suspect. Realistic radio communications add to the atmosphere of a thrilling chase! Day and night modes provide realism and variety. Exciting night-time chases complete the spectacle! Direct views from your patrol car are available, as well as moveable camera positions outside of the vehicle.
You control the game using your gamepad or steering wheel. Take up the badge of honour and become a guardian of law and order in one of the most exciting areas of everyday police life - on the highway!
- Approximately 40 km of highway.
- Two police vehicles – patrol car and unmarked car.
- Male and female game characters.
- On-site fire and rescue vehicles.
- Support for gamepad and steering wheel.
- Respond to accidents.
- Secure accident sites.
- Chase down fleeing suspects.
- Wave suspicious vehicles off the road.
- Use the undercover car for speed patrols, then follow-up with stops and issuing tickets.
- Inspect truck loads and check truck driver rest periods.
- Verify TÜV inspection stickers.
- Check for alcohol or drugs.
- Take part in day and night shifts.
- Enjoy realistic radio communications.