Please Note: This is the European version of the game. Diablo III will not be region locked, you can select any region to play in but RMAH will be region locked*
Diablo III is being developed as the definitive action role-playing game, and a true continuation of the Diablo series. Players will create a hero from one of five distinct classes, such as barbarian or witch doctor, each equipped with an array of spells and abilities. As these heroes adventure through rich and varied settings, unraveling an epic storyline and engaging in combat with hordes of monsters and challenging bosses, they'll grow in experience and ability and acquire items of incredible power.
The game takes place on Sanctuary, a world of dark fantasy. Unbeknownst to most of its inhabitants, Sanctuary was saved some twenty years ago from the demonic forces of the underworld by a few brave and powerful heroes. Most of those warriors who directly faced Hell's armies - and were fortunate enough to survive - went mad from their experiences. And most of the others have buried their haunted memories and pushed the horrors from their thoughts. In Diablo III, players will return to Sanctuary to confront evil in its many forms once again.
Diablo III will be a fitting sequel to Diablo II, with the easy interface, fast-paced action, and visceral gameplay that Diablo players have come to expect and enjoy. It will also include many new features that will take the Diablo action-RPG experience to the next level.
- Five powerful character classes to choose from, including the barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, and demon hunter
- Brand-new 3D graphics and physics engines enhanced with spectacular visual effects
- Numerous indoor and outdoor areas detailing new regions in the world of Sanctuary
- Interactive environments with dangerous traps and obstacles, and destructible elements
- Randomly generated worlds bolstered by scripted events for endless and dynamic gameplay
- Vast assortment of fiendish monsters, with unique attack patterns and behaviors
- New quest system and character-customization options for the ultimate action RPG experience
- New runestone items that let players change how their abilities look and function, allowing for nearly limitless skill customization
- Multiplayer functionality over Battle with support for cooperative and competitive play
- Four different difficulty settings -- Normal, Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno -- that progressively increase the challenge and reward players with more powerful armor, weapons, and runestones
- Hardcore mode for players who seek the thrill of constant peril that comes with the possibility of permanent death for their character
What is RMAH?
Real Money Auction House or RMAH is a new feature whereby players can sell in game items to one another via an officially sanctioned auction house. These auction houses are separated by region and currency. There will also be a separate auction house where players can sell in game items for game gold.
System Requirements as Shown by Battle at this time
Fully-updated Windows® XP/Vista/7 with DirectX 9.0cIntel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4400+ (or better)NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro (or better)1 GB RAM (with Windows XP)or 1.5 GB RAM (with Vista or Windows 7)12 GB available Hard Drive space, DVD-ROM drive (for retail disc versions only)Broadband Internet connectionVideo settings reaching a minimum resolution of 1024x768
Mac® OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.x or newerIntel® Core 2 Duo CPU (or better)NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 (or better)2 GB RAM12 GB available Hard Drive spaceDVD-ROM drive (for retail disc versions only)Broadband Internet connectionVideo settings reaching a minimum resolution of 1024x768
Fully-updated Windows® Vista/7Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz or betterAt least 2 GB RAMNVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 or better
Mac® OS X 10.7.x or newerIntel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better2 GB RAMNVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M or ATI Radeon™ HD 4670 or better
*Correct at time, subject to publisher change
battle also have a list of unsupported video games and the address bellow will take you to their FAQ section on the Real Money Auction House where you can find more detail on how it will work.