Please note this game runs on EU servers and will only work in the EU
World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria - Collector's Edition Includes:
- Mists Of Pandaria game on DVD-ROM
- World Of Warcraft in-game mount: Take to the skies of Azeroth astride the mystical Imperial Quilen flying mount
- World Of Warcraft in-game pet: Journey across Pandaria with the Lucky Quilen Cub at your side
- StarCraft II Battle portraits: Bring the Horde and Alliance rivalry to the far reaches of the Koprulu sector with exclusive Infested Orc and Night Elf Templar Battle portraits
- Diablo III banner sigil and accent: Display your status as a hero of Pandaria with the iconic markings of World of Warcraft's newest playable race, the pandaren
- Behind-the-scenes DVD and Blu-ray: Learn about the creation of Pandaria with this two-disc set featuring over an hour of commentary, insider interviews, and developer roundtables
- Collector's Edition soundtrack CD: Experience 20 orchestral pieces from Mists Of Pandaria
- The Art of Mists Of Pandaria book: Explore this 208-page hardcover tome featuring never-before-seen pieces from the expansion, from early concepts to final 3D renderings
- Chen Stormstout mouse pad: Equip your desk with this special-edition mouse pad featuring the legendary pandaren brewmaster
Alliance warships prowl the seas. Horde armies thunder across Kalimdor. Tensions between these factions edge closer to erupting in a savage war that threatens to consume all of Azeroth. Against this backdrop of impending conflict, an uncharted island mysteriously appears...
Shrouded in fog since the world was sundered more than ten thousand years ago, the ancient realm of Pandaria has remained unspoiled by war. Its lush forests and cloud-ringed mountains are home to a complex ecosystem of indigenous races and exotic creatures. Will the mists of Pandaria part to reveal the world's salvation... or will the battle to control this breathtaking new land push the Alliance and the Horde over the brink into total annihilation?
Blizzard Entertainment's Mists Of Pandaria, the fourth expansion for World of Warcraft, unveils an entirely new continent for players to explore and reintroduces the enigmatic pandaren as a playable race. All but the bravest pandaren explorers have been hidden from the world for thousands of years. Now, in the aftermath of the Cataclysm, Pandaria's heroes are stepping forward to declare their allegiance to either the Alliance or the Horde.
Mists Of Pandaria also introduces an exciting new player class: the monk. Pandaren masters will share the extraordinary secrets of their ancient martial arts with members of both the Alliance and the Horde. Depending on how they choose to channel their chi energy, monks can be effective at dealing damage, tanking, or healing.
Even more content and features await as players journey to the new level cap of 90, including flexible scenarios for smaller bands of adventurers, challenge modes for fearless dungeoneers, and strategic companion pet battles for your pint-sized pals.
- New playable race: Pandaren: Adventure through Azeroth as World of Warcraft's first neutral race and decide whether to side with the Alliance or the Horde
- New playable class: Monk: Unlock the secrets of pandaren martial arts and do battle as a damage dealer, healer, or tank
- Level cap increased to 90: Learn potent new spells and abilities while exploring uncharted zones and taking on challenging new content
- New zones: Explore the lush Jade Forest, treacherous Kun-Lai Summit, and other exotic areas of Pandaria designed for high-level characters, and uncover the mystery of the Wandering Isle
- Scenarios: Join up with some friends to achieve a common goal, such as mounting a defense against invading monsters, in a flexible new type of PvE challenge
- Dungeon "challenge" modes: Master the ultimate five-player time trial and earn prestige rewards in a new dungeon mode that will put your resolve and coordination to the test
- Pet battles: Challenge other players' companion pets with your own critter collection in a new tactical mini-game, and find out who's king or queen of the pint-sized battlefield
- New talent system: Customize your character to suit your play style with the newly improved talent system