Bundle Includes Three Hidden Object Games:
- Sherlock Holmes & The Mystery Of The Persian Carpet Game PC
- Real Crimes Jack the Ripper Game PC
- The Mysterious Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde Game PC
Sherlock Holmes & The Mystery Of The Persian Carpet Game PC
Hunker down at your London flat at 221b Baker St.
The year is 1896, and Scotland Yard has called Sherlock Holmes with an urgent request for help.
A young painter has been found murdered and rolled up in a remarkable Persian carpet. Along with Watson, you must investigate the peculiar crime, exploring crime scene locations in search of missing clues.
Interact with suspects, and analyze police reports and witness statements to solve the crime and unravel the mystery of the Persian carpet!
- Search for crime scene for hidden objects
- Analyse clues and Police findings
- Investigate numerous suspects
- Review your progress by studying the Holmes' Deduction Board
- Interactive gameplay
- Detailed, atmospheric 3D scenes
- Period background music
- Bonus mini-puzzle games!
Real Crimes Jack the Ripper Game PC
The second instalment in the chart-topping Real Crimes hidden object mystery series!
Journey back to 1889 when Melville Macnaghten, Assistant Chief Constable of Old Scotland Yard, re-opens an investigation into a horrific series of murders, committed in the Whitechapel area of London the previous year. Together with scientist Francis Galton use the most revolutionary technology of the era to gather evidence and identify the notorious murderer, known as "Jack the Ripper".
Investigate dozens of areas of interest including the 5 murder scenes
Retrace the steps of the victims and hunt for clues
Analyse the evidence and look for connections
Identify new "Ripper" suspects
Draw your ultimate conclusions and decide which suspect is Jack the Ripper
The Mysterious Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde Game PC
It is Friday, 13 August of the year 1886, very early in the morning. The lanes of Soho are depraved, the air as heavy as the mind of the people. And, no one forebodes what terrifying things happened in this night...
The murder of a wealthy citizen with an irreproachable reputation raises a lot of riddles. Was he really murdered here - in Soho? And, why did he have to die?
- Full length "Hidden Object" adventure
- An exciting story with about 200 tasks
- 30 different scenes and 30 tricky mini games
- Thrilling and tight storyline based on "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde"
- Graphically complex elaboration
- Impressive music and atmospheric sound effect background
- Windows XP/Vista and Windows 7 compatible
- Pentium III 800 MHz
- 512 MB RAM
- DirectX 9.0
- 214 MB Hard Drive Space
- Keyboard and Mouse