Joint Task Force portrays a future that could easily become reality: In 2007, neither the US, UN nor NATO have the power to pacify the numerous combat hot spots blazing around the globe. To quell the global rise of terrorism, dictators and insurgents, Western Leaders create the Joint Task Force - an ultramodern and highly elite military squad. The player takes control of the JTF to combat various oppressive regimes around the world.
Get your boots dirty as you lead the fight to secure the world's most volatile regions. Bring officially licensed military technology to bear in real-world situations, overflowing with embedded media, refugees, and deadly insurgents. Do you have what it takes to win the war of tomorrow?
Breathtaking 3D-graphics, accurate physics with destructible buildings and landscapes as well as changing weather conditions make Joint Task Force an intense strategy experience.
- Featuring officially licensed hardware from top defense contractors.
- Stay on the right side of the media to increase your reputation.
- Troops gain rank and stay with you throughout the game.
- Witness fully destructible, precisely detailed 360° combat environments.
- Complete 20 dramatic missions across five interwoven, story-driven campaigns.
- ONLINE - Play together co-operatively of compete for rank as one of three factions.
Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows XP x64
Intel PIV 2Ghz / AMD Athlon XP2000+
512 Mb RAM
2.5Gb uncompressed space
Nvidia Geforce 4 128Mb / ATI Radeon 9500 128Mb graphics card
DirectX compatible soundcard
10Mb for LAN / 56k for internet
Mouse & keyboard
4x DVD-ROM drive