Based on the DreamWorks Animation 3D feature film, the Monsters vs. Aliens:
The Video Game puts the fate of the planet in your hands, saving the world as
only a monster can! Bash robots and battle the alien menace as the macho
half-ape, half-fish The Missing Link, the gelatinous, indestructible, and
brainless B.O.B., and the 49'11" tall woman Ginormica, with the help of the
monstrous 350' tall grub Insectosaurus. Plus, team up with the brilliant but
insect-headed Dr. Cockroach, Ph.D. in co-op mode, to save the earth from the
megalomaniacal alien Gallaxhar.
- Unleash unique powers as all your favourite monsters from the film
- The Missing Link: Bash, bounce, swing, tail whip, and climb as this
- B.O.B.: Ooze through cracks, stick to ceilings, and absorb and spit out
enemies as this gooey blob!
- Ginormica: Tower over the landscape, test your strength, and use cars as
roller-skates as this battling behemoth!
- Battle through locations from the movie and beyond
- Adventure across 20 distinct levels set in locations from the film and
beyond, including the streets of San Francisco, Gallaxhar's gargantuan
spaceship, and the government's super-secret monster containment facility!
- Play as a team in co-op mode
- A second player can pick up a controller and drop in at anytime as Dr.
Cockroach Ph.D. As the most brilliant scientist in the world, players can
blast apart robots, toss away enemies with the tractor beam, plus grab
hard-to-reach upgrades and other rewards.