Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 PC immerses the player in the dynamic world of Rugby management. Allowing the player to battle their way through season after season; securing success both on and off the field. Pleasing the fans, and the star players whilst maintaining the backing of the boardroom. You will be in complete control.
Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 delivers the most comprehensive rugby simulation ever produced, with the biggest licensed competitions from across the world, over 14,500 players and over 320 playable teams.
Always keeping you in complete control, Rugby Union Team Manager 2015, not only puts you in charge of the team, but an entire club, from youth development through to the first team, the players, coaches, physios, scouts and doctors – you’re in charge.
Each of the plentiful club facilities are upgradable allowing you to expand on training and tactics that make a great team, and when match day comes, watch all the action unfold in the bespoke 2D and 3D engines, giving instructions in real-time to turn the tide of a match.
The game has been in development for the past 2 years, and has been developed, from the ground up by Rugby fans for Rugby fans.
- Official licensed by the world’s biggest leagues and competitions
- 320 of the biggest teams in Rugby Union with over 14,500 players.
- Full 2D and 3D match engines with real-time interaction with your team
- Control all staffing, from coaches to assistants, Doctors and Scouts. Top to bottom, you’re in control.
- Get involved from youth to the first team, at the Gymnasium, Physio Suite, Tactical Briefing Room, Colts and Academy Clubhouse, and improve all of them with upgrades.
- Discover hidden talents among youth teams and work with agents and scouts to deliver the best players to your club.
- Work your way up the ladder and lead international teams out in the biggest tournaments in the world.
- Get closer to the simulation with a fully customised game editor.
- Up to 4 tiers of domestic promotion and relegation
- Internationals including World tournaments.
- Representative Tours
- Dream Team Challenge
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Drive Space: 4 GB
- Graphics: 2D or 3D Accelerator
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or 1024 x 600 24-bit colour Display
- Input Devices: Mouse & Keyboard
- Sound: DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Device
- Operating System: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- DirectX: DirectX 9 or better