Please Note: Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm is an expansion pack and requires Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty to be played (Will require the same region Expansion pack as the orginal game)
This is the European version of the game and therefore you will be connected to the European Servers while playing online and will require a European version of Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty to play.
Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Collectors Edition Includes
- Full version of the game on DVD-ROM
- Behind-the-scenes DVD and Blu-ray: Immerse yourself in the StarCraft universe with developer commentary, interviews with voice actors, and an in-depth historical retrospective on StarCraft's eSports legacy narrated by key members of the community
- Collector's Edition soundtrack CD: Enhance your Heart of the Swarm musical experience with this collection of more than a dozen tracks from the game
- Heart of the Swarm hardcover art book: This 144-page tome features never-before-seen art from the expansion, including early concept sketches and meticulous 3D renderings
- Zerg Rush mousepad: This Collector's Edition mousepad depicts the Terran Dominion holding out desperately under the onslaught of the Swarm
- Digital Content:
- StarCraft 2 Torrasque: Crush the enemies of the Swarm with the indomitable Torrasque, a fearsome new look for your zerg Ultralisks
- StarCraft 2 Battle portraits and decals: New Swarm-infested Battle portraits and decals help you customize the look of your online profile and in-game army
- World of Warcraft in-game pet: The Baneling companion pet is bursting with enthusiasm and ready to explode onto the Pet Battles scene
- Diablo III Blade Wings and Banner Sigil: Grow zerg-like wings in honor of the Queen of Blades, and unfurl an exclusive banner sigil to mark your allegiance to the Swarm in Sanctuary
Heart of the Swarm is the first expansion set to Blizzard Entertainment's sci-fi real-time strategy game StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. Heart of the Swarm continues the epic story from Wings of Liberty with an all-new campaign that focuses on Kerrigan, the former Queen of Blades.
In the Heart of the Swarm campaign, players will be able to evolve their swarms with unique, campaign-only units and abilities, and this evolution will happen in an organic manner befitting of the expansion's zerg theme. Kerrigan will also play a major role in each of the battles as a powerful hero. Over the course of the campaign, she will grow in strength and earn new abilities, and players will choose which powers to enhance and use from mission to mission.
New multiplayer units and maps will add new dimensions of strategic gameplay, and the expansion will include new features and upgrades to the Battle online platform to improve the custom-game experience.
- Continues the epic story of StarCraft II from where Wings of Liberty left off
- Approximately 20 new campaign missions
- New campaign gameplay mechanics, allowing players to evolve new abilities and units for their zerg army
- Go into battle with Kerrigan as she tries to restore her strength and regain control of the Swarm
- New multiplayer units and maps, expanding strategic choice and gameplay depth for each race
- Expanded features and functionality for Battle to improve custom-game search, and new tools for map authors to create even more epic custom games
- New pre-rendered and in-game cinematics bring the story of Heart of the Swarm to life