The player is Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster slayer, a witcher. Entangled in the political turmoil that engulfed Temeria, Geralt helped quell the rebellion of the Order of the Flaming Rose. Soon after, he saved King Foltest's life when the monarch was attacked by a witcher-like assassin. He continues to protect the king, serving as his bodyguard as Foltest strives to bring peace to his kingdom. The Order's last bastions have yielded to the royal army, yet one more task remains - the Baroness La Valette announced her secession from the realm, and her fortress must be taken. A month after the attempted assassination, Foltest's armies stand at the gates of La Valette Castle, preparing… more » for a final assault. Still at Foltest's side, Geralt is among them, unable to begin his personal quest to discover the mysterious assassin's origin and identity...
Thanks to the new, ultra-modern REDengine, The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings features both beautiful graphics and sophisticated in-game mechanics, drawing players into the most lively and believable world ever created in a video game. A completely immersive visual experience, The Witcher 2 is arguably one of the best-looking RPG ever to come to PC.
Defining new standards for realistic, non-linear game narration, The Witcher 2 spins a mature, thought-provoking tale to produce one of the most complex and unique RPGs ever released. In addition to its epic story, the game features a complex combat system that uniquely combines dynamic action and tactical depth.
- Unique, deep, consistent and rich game world established in a series of best-selling books by A. Sapkowski and recreated in the game to provide an incredible, believable story-driven experience
- Every decision may lead to dire consequences - your choices impact relations with other characters and entire communities, and may even influence the political situation in the Northern Kingdoms
- An intense, emotionally charged, non-linear story for mature players, offering over 40 hours of gameplay
- The Witcher 2 leads players through different gameplay paths to 16 different endings, making it one of the most non-linear and complex storylines ever brought to the console market.
- The game world teems with life. The most detailed, lively and highly varied locations ever seen on consoles include the mighty
- La Valette Castle, the bustling dwarven mining town of Vergen, multiple border garrisons and fortresses, ancient forests, and the vibrant trading post and river port of Flotsam
- The PC version of the Witcher 2 was praised by both fans and critics, making it one of the best RPGs of 2011. The Witcher community is very active, and the developers engage fans constantly to solicit opinions and insights. Many ideas put forth by fans were included in The Witcher 2 and significantly enhanced the gaming experience.
How To Redeem:
An activation code will be emailed out, you will need an internet connection to download the game via GOG, no disc will be sent. See below for information on how to do this.
In order to redeem the GOG code please follow the instructions below:
1. Please create an account or login on gog
2. Go to gog/redeem
3. Enter the code and then press "CONTINUE"
4. After a short amount of time you will see the details about the product, please press "CONTINUE" again.
5. Download and install the GOG downloader
6. Login to the software and go back to the product page
7. Go to gog/account and look for the "Games" tab.
8. Press the box of the product you want to download.
9. Activate the GOG Download Mode on the right side of product menu.
10.Choose the installation package from the list and save it with the GOG Downloader.
Please note: Code will be emailed during office hours Monday - Friday GMT
This item will be emailed to the address from which you order