The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt PC is a story-driven, next-generation open world role-playing game, set in a graphically stunning fantasy universe, full of meaningful choices and impactful consequences. In The Witcher, you play as Geralt of Rivia, one of a dying caste of monster hunters, and embark on an epic journey in a war-ravaged world that will inevitably lead you to confront a foe darker than anything humanity has faced so far - the Wild Hunt.
The world burns as the Empire of Nilfgaard pierces through the heart of the kingdoms in the north. Geralt of Rivia is pursued by an enemy devoid of mercy - the Wild Hunt, a mythical cavalcade of ghastly riders, harbingers of doom and destruction, capable of destroying entire settlements overnight. Driven by a deeply personal agenda, Geralt must navigate a maze of hostile forces to find and protect the one described in an ancient prophecy. Gritty and merciless, the world the adventure plays out in sets new standards in terms of size, ecosystem complexity and meaningful non-linearity. Experience realistic day and night cycles, observe weather changes that influence gameplay, and conquer the lush environment using arcane witcher lore.
Evolve unique witcher skills to tailor gameplay to your liking; hunt bloodthirsty monsters and develop your signature fighting strategies; use potent battle magic, and slay your way to victory in a truly limitless open world. Stroll, swim, ride and sail; embark on legendary quests and collect epic bounties. Take control: go anywhere, do anything!
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt PC Features
- A Vast Open-World Environment: 30 times bigger than The Witcher 2, the size of the world requires new methods of exploration such as horse riding and sailing.
- A Living World: The open world environment does not consist of set piece scenes the player rushes through, but real ecosystems, with their own life, which can be easily set out of balance by Geralt’s choices. The World becomes an interactive environment that interacts with the player and is dependent on Geralt’s actions in the Northern Kingdoms.
- Player Decisions: Each action will have consequences that change the story and the game world. NPCs, communities, monsters and locations all change, based on player choice.
- Unique atmosphere: The game world has its own unique feel. It is a classic dark fantasy tale that will appeal to fans of all kinds of fantasy stories.
- Non-Linear: The player can resolve quests and main story threads in any order or complete them in a parallel fashion.
- Intuitive and unique combat system: Rooted in traditional RPG systems but updated and improved to provide modern, spectacular and thoroughly gripping entertainment full of dynamic and brutal combat sequences.
- The Witcher Senses system brings new tactical depth to combat: Strike at your opponent’s weak points using Geralt’s knowledge of beasts. In The Witcher 3 the real feel of being a huntsman, who makes a living by tracking down beasts, is brought to a new level.
- An expanded sign casting system: Each of the 5 signs has two totally different modes of use. This creates even more possibilities in combat allowing the player to use magic in creative way.
- Advanced crafting mechanics: Geralt’s options for creating items have been significantly expanded. The effects of crafting have more influence on gameplay.
- Book-Based: A unique, deep, consistent and expansive game world based on Andrzej Sapkowski’s seven book series recreated in the game to provide the ultimate, sophisticated player experience.
How To Redeem:
An activation code will be emailed out, you will need an internet connection to download the game via GOG, no disc will be sent. See below for information on how to do this.
In order to redeem the GOG code please follow the instructions below:
1. Please create an account or login on gog
2. Go to gog/redeem
3. Enter the code and then press "CONTINUE"
4. After a short amount of time you will see the details about the product, please press "CONTINUE" again.
5. Download and install the GOG downloader
6. Login to the software and go back to the product page
7. Go to gog/account and look for the "Games" tab.
8. Press the box of the product you want to download.
9. Activate the GOG Download Mode on the right side of product menu.
10.Choose the installation package from the list and save it with the GOG Downloader.
Please note: Code will be emailed during office hours Monday - Friday GMT
This item will be emailed to the address from which you order