Due to the new COVID restrictions, expect delays of an additional 3-4 days on top of the normal estimated times.
MAG Coreliquid Series
The newly introduced MAG CORELIQUID Series has everything you're looking for in a liquid cooler, ranging from quality materials that provide reliable durability to heat dissipation technologies that are extremely effective. Users can even enjoy perks like ARGB lighting and a 270-degree rotating blockhead that is simple to use. On top of that, the blockhead boasts a unique irregular aesthetic that is both stylish and artistic. Every single component of the MAG CORELIQUID Series is designed with the end goal in mind: to provide effective cooling without any compromise.
ROTATABLE BLOCKHEAD - Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the blockhead up to 270 degrees, and keep it upright.
RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN - The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction. Additionally, placing the pump into the radiator also increases the pump's life expectancy by moving it away from the heat source.
PUMP MOTOR RESONANCE ELIMINATION - A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
HIGH THERMAL DISSIPATION - A split pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat, cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
EVAPORATION PROOF TUBING - Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY - Robust yet built for flexibility, MAG CORELIQUID Series has been designed with a secure installation bundle with compatibility on a number of Intel and AMD motherboards.
- Number of Fans: 3
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 0.98 inches
- Fan Speed: 500 ~ 2000 RPM
- Fan Lighting: ARGB
- Fan Air Flow: 21.63 ~ 78.73 CFM
- Fan Noise Level: 14.3 ~ 34.3 dBA
- Fan Air Pressure: 0.23 ~ 2.39 mmH2O
- Fan Bearing: Two Ball Bearing
- Fan Life Expectancy: 70,000 hours
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Fan Rated Current: 0.15 A
- Fan Power Consumption: 1.8 W
- PWM Mode: Yes
- Cable Length (5V ARGB / PWM cable): 550 / 350mm; 21.65 / 13.78 inches
- ARGB Cable Connector: Pin + Socket
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radiator Dimensions: 394 x 120 x 27mm / 15.5 x 4.7 x 1.06 inches
- Water Cooling Pipe Length: 400mm / 15.75 inches
- Block Dimensions: 80.57x 66.82 x 48.58mm / 3.17 x 2.63 x 1.91 inches
- Block Lighting: ARGB
-Pump Life Expectancy: 100,000 hours
- Pump Noise Level: 18 dBA
- Pump Load Current: 0.34A
- Pump Power Consumption: 4.08W
- Pump Speed: 4200 RPM
- Pump Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- ARGB 5V Cable Length: 400mm / 15.75 inches
- ARGB Cable Connector: Pin + Socket
- Intel: LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156/1200 - LGA 1366/2011/2011-3/2066
- AMD: AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066, 1156, 1200
CPU Cooler type
AIO Water cooling
4Pin (PWM control), RGB
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at ozgameshop.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
Want to know when MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R ARGB Performance Liquid CPU Cooler - 360mm drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.