Persona 4 Dancing All Night is a story-driven music game of the cult hit RPG Persona 4, developed by ATLUS. Replacing the RPG elements are dance battles that challenge players' dexterity and accuracy, as they tap out re-mixes of fan-favorite themes and brand new music tracks.
The storyline continues from after the events of Persona 4, when the teenage mega-idol, Rise Kujikawa, returns to the city to re-take her show biz career. During that time, a strange video appears on the internet and the unfortunate people who watched it have gone missing! Members of Kanamin Kitchen, Rise's junior idol group, have disappeared and it's up to the Investigation team to mount a rescue mission - only they discover the same monstrous Shadows from the Midnight Channel. To make matters even worse, their Persona abilities are rendered ineffective, and the Shadows in P4D can only be defeated by dance, so bust out powerful dance moves to save the day!
Why Buy From Us?
Free shipping on orders over $50
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.
by Ranil on June 17th 2017
A surprisingly great mash up of rhythm genre & a visual novel based in the world of Persona 4. The visuals & soundtrack are the highlight, all whilst revisiting the beloved characters of Persona 4. The gameplay is challenging but rewarding. The selection of songs is filled with remixes of the original games soundtrack. A great edition to the Persona series & the Vita library.
by Jeffrey on October 8th 2016
Definably for fans of the Persona 4 game and experience. The game takes place 1 year after the events of Persona 4 and it is basically a continuation of the Persona series however no RPG elements this time (well apart from the costumes) its all rhythm games. Get it if you loved Persona 4 with the music, might be a miss for the rest
by Celine on January 5th 2016
Persona 4: Dancing All Night is a DDR clone for the PSVita where you play as the main protagonists of the Persona 4 series in a strange world where they must dance to convey their feelings and exterminate shadows. After the events of Persona 4, Rise has decided to continue her career as an idol by making her comeback at the Love Meets Bonds festival with all of her friends from Inaba as her backup dancers. The game plays out as a Visual Novel with the dancing in between chapters.
- Creative way of playing DDR on a handheld.
- Tonnes of songs and scenes to see characters dancing.
- Really great voice acting and pleasant soundtrack. The sound quality is amazing.
- Customisable dance options in Free Dance mode.
- Shopping centre with Tanaka to purchase MORE costumes, accessories and items (which manipulate the songs).
- Paid AND FREE DLC.
- Interesting story leading to thought-provoking character exchanges and nostalgia.
- A "Fever" mode in songs allowing you to have two characters dance together.
- Plenty of achievements.
- My opinion of a lot of the songs is negative, so sometimes it seems like the notes don't really sync up to the song itself.
- Sometimes the backgrounds on the songs make it a bit hard to see the notes.
- Characters interact during songs which sometimes leads to annoying and repetitive dialogue exchanges.
("You're great, Chie! You're on fire, Yukiko-san!" - maybe 2-3 times in the same track.)
All in all, even if you're not a huge fan of Visual Novels and Dancing/Rhythm games, this seems to me to be a nice addition to the Vita game library and to a player's Persona collection.
Leave a Review
You need to be logged in to leave a comment. Please log-in or if you have not yet got an account with us, you can register here.