Velocity 2X Critical Mass Edition PS Vita Game
Velocity 2X Critical Mass Edition for PS Vita will contain the following:
- Velocity 2X game
- Critical Urgency expansion with 6 extra levels
- Dual Core expansion with 10 extra levels
- Daily Sprint expansion (a platforming level that is generated randomly each day – the user can practice the level as many times as they like, but once they choose to start their final run that score will be the one that appears on the leaderboard)
- Exclusive Making-Of Documentary (20+ minutes) produced by Badland Games and Picture Book Films
Velocity 2X Critical Mass Edition casts players as Lt. Kai Tana, the pilot of the prototype Quarp Jet. Nefarious tactics send Kai Tana and her teleporting Quarp Jet to a galaxy ruled by the evil Vokh, a tyrannical race of aliens who believe they have a divine right to rule the universe. They’ve created an armada by enslaving other races and seek to make humanity their next conquest. Kai Tana must free the enslaved races and use her Quarp Jet to stop the Vokh before they can discover its secrets and invade Earth.
- Get ready for a seamless adventure: Engage the Quarp Drive teleport to outsmart your enemies in race-tuned space combat, then dock your ship to infiltrate bases and destroy their defences.
- Play over 66 levels plus the Daily Sprint DLC at 60fps defeating the evil Vokh and becoming a certified badass.
- Dual format gameplay: Top-down shoot ’em-up mixed with a side-scrolling platformer.
- Variety of moves including: On-foot teledash, Vokh teledash combat, 360 degree shooting, Telepod throwing, Cybernetic sprint.
- Joris de Man is back on board to provide audio and music, and whereas Velocity Ultra had a handful of music tracks, Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition features a full soundtrack.