Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems. Any future DLC may require a US PSN account.
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution is the latest offering in the legendary award winning Sid Meier's Civilization series of strategy games, featuring the famous "just one more turn" addictive gameplay that has made this one of the greatest game series of all time. Civilization Revolution has been designed and built from the ground up for console and handheld systems delivering graphics, gameplay and controls that take full advantage of the hugely popular gaming platforms. Civilization Revolution is a watershed game offering players a chance to experience the epic empire building world of Civilization in a whole new way - in an accessible, visually immersive, fast paced, action-packed world that gamers crave.
Civilization Revolution Features
- Choose Your Civ – Choose from 16 Civilizations throughout history (from Africa to Germany to America to China) to lead to victory. Each time you defeat a rival civilization you’ll add an exhibit to your Hall of Achievements paying homage to your great accomplishments. With so many Civs and Leaders to play, you’ll have a new and exciting experience with every game.
- Lead Your Civ – When you choose a Civ play as one of the world’s most famous historical leaders (like Abe Lincoln, Otto von Bismarck, and Mao Zedong) and compete against the other leaders as you strive to create your own history in this epic game. Each leader will have 4 special abilities giving their Civ unique advantages throughout the ages.
- Real-Time Interaction – Leaders and advisors will actively communicate with you - even turning and pointing to things in the world as they speak – making the interactions more realistic and engaging than ever before.
- Explore The World – Your quest to explore and discover will have you traversing the globe in search of long lost relics, rival civs, technologies, barbarians and much more.
- Fast-paced Action – Accessible maps and streamlined time scale will deliver quicker games and constant action.
- Intense Combat – Triple your strength by combining up to three units into one powerful army and destroy your enemies. When your units win tough battles, they will become veterans and then elites. You can then choose from a list of powerful upgrades that will give elite units even more strength to dominate in war. Your Army will wear a distinct uniform representing your Civilization, so you will easily see them on the screen as you lead them into battle.
- Civilopedia – an invaluable in-game multi-media resource that informs and entertains players with authentic videos, pictures and background information about the real world elements in Civilization.
- Multiplayer: The Best Ever!
Hot Join – join a game already in progress.
Simultaneous Moves – no more waiting your turn, just make your move when you’re ready.
Early Withdrawal From the Game – a player can drop out and the game will keep going.
Team Play with handicapping.