Team Up. Thrown Down. The award-winning SKATE TM franchise returns to break new ground with SKATE 3. Delivering the definitive co-op skateboarding experience, it’s up to players to build the ultimate team and change the face of the city. Get ready to take on unique team challenges, compete against rival crews online and shred the streets of the all new skaters’ paradise, Port Carverton.
• Team Up. Throw Down. Work together to take on challenges and progress together through the career campaign or slay all suckers in head-to-head competitive battles for bragging rights. Players can keep tabs on the happenings of their teammates and rivals with Skate. Feed, the all-new game and web social network.
• New City, More Tricks, More Skate - Say hello to dark slides, under flips, and the all-new skate Mecca, Port Carverton - featuring unique districts, plazas, skate parks and endless lines, this is the true skater’s paradise.
• Build a Brand, Become a Mogul - Form teams and rise up to become a skate industry mogul by selling boards. From completing online challenges to creating skate parks to having your graphics downloaded, almost everything skaters do in the game counts towards their progression.
• Skate. Create and Share - Returning favorites Skate. Reel and Skate. Graphics are back. The all-new Skate. Park is an open canvas for players to create their dream plaza or mega-ramp park. Once created, they can share their masterpieces with the world by uploading them directly from their console.
• Always Room For Meat - Hall of Meat is back and gnarlier than ever. Gamers can brutalize their skaters in the harshest ways possible with all-new total body control bails. Get ready for carnage that is sure to make players cringe.
In the world of pro skateboarding, there’s always some cocky unknown kid coming up from nowhere, bidding to blow away the established stars using sheer outrageous trick-power. In the world of skateboarding videogames, Skate was once that new kid on the block – but with Skate 3, it has honed its skills to such a huge peak of perfection that it’s now the undisputed master.
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at ozgameshop.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
This is without a shadow of a doubt the best Skating game that has ever been made. The culmination of an impeccable series has lead to this, Skate 3. With best control system ever conceived for a sports title, the biggest map I've ever seen on a skating game, and the best soundtrack I've heard in a long time, this game is pure perfection.
Skate 3 is a great game, lots of fun and very good controls. Takes a bit of getting used to but after a while its easy to do almost any trick with the slightest flick. It can get a bit boring after a while because most of the game is rather repetitive.
|Supported Screen Resolution||1080p, 1080i, 720p|
Want to know when Skate 3 (Essentials) Game PS3 drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.