Planet 51, the white picket-fence world reminiscent of 1950s America is
happy, safe and predictable... until the unpredictable happens!
Out of the blue, Captain Charles "Chuck" Baker's spaceship comes crashing down.
Unaware of his surroundings, Chuck begins to realise that he is not alone.
Taking refuge while planning his return home, Chuck meets green-skinned local,
Lem, and realises that he may be the real 'alien' after all!
Based on this family friendly animated comedy from the writers of Shrek, Shrek 2
and Madagascar. Planet 51: The Game invades consoles everywhere Winter 2009!
- Explore The World Of Planet 51: Test your skills in a series of
action-filled adventures that are out of this world. Try to outrun and
outwit the Planet 51 Police and Army, find Chuck's spaceship and help Chuck
return home to Earth.
- Vehicles Galore: Race and chase as you complete tasks and evade the
enemy in an incredible array of hover vehicles, ranging from cars, pick-up
trucks and bicycles through to taxis, police cars, heavy trucks and even
- Make New Friends: Take control of the main characters from the movie -
suave Astronaut Charles "Chuck" Baker and his new alien friend Lem -
utilising their special abilities and skills as you complete each mission.
- Multiplayer Action: Go head-to-head against your friends in split screen
mode as you race and chase around Planet 51.
- Multiple Missions and Minigames: Advance through the world of Planet 51
by completing numerous story-based missions, or test your skills in the
minigames to unlock new vehicles, receive collectables and watch clips from
- Go Beyond The Movie: Players will relive memorable movie moments as well
as discovering new environments and missions created exclusively for the