TITAN One unleashes the power of your video game controller. The crossover feature allows you use your favorite controller on Xbox One*, PS3, Xbox 360* and PC. It also convert your controller into a fully modded controller without installing any chip or wires. Fully compatible with Gtuner software and with GPC script language, enabling you download or develop scripts that will give the edge to master any game. You can also use a keyboard and mouse on your video games console thru the MaxAim plugin. Compatible with PS4, XBOX ONE, PS3, XBOX 360 and PC.
Step by step for setting up mouse and keyboard on console with Titan One:
Things you will need:
1. Download GTuner software consoletuner/downloads/
2. Goto Tools Update Gtuner - Install
3. Link up the TitanOne via the PC PROG and plug the USB cable into the laptop, Goto tools and update firmware (update TitanOne)
4. Goto Plugins -> Plugin Manager -> Download MaxAim DI
5. On MaxAim DI you can configure the buttons as you would like
6. In MaxAim DI I have found some temporary settings that provide an extremely smooth mouse experience, In Max Aim DI Goto -> Layout options -> Mouse Settings:
PLEASE NOTE: TITAN ONE DOES NOT YET SUPPORT HEADSETS
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at ozgameshop.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
Want to know when Titan One Games Console Cross-Platform Controller Tuner/Adapter drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.